IoT Tribe SG+:
London Tech Calling
Application Closes: 31st August 2020
Cohort Commences: October 2020
About the Programme
In partnership with Enterprise Singapore, IoT Tribe is running an accelerator programme for Singapore-based, tech scaleups and SMEs looking to expand into the UK and European markets, using London as a beachhead.
IoT Tribe’s London Tech Calling programme assists Singapore-based growth-stage scaleups and SMEs to internationalise and expand to the UK and beyond. We will support scaleups and SMEs in developing their Proof of Value while we expose them to the IoT Tribe networks in the UK and across Europe to prepare them for market expansion.
Phase 1: Capacity Building
The first phase of the programme focuses on understanding the UK market, and developing the necessary skills to gain entry. Each cohort member will be assigned mentors, while we will work closely with you during this time to define your priorities.
Phase 2: UK Soft Landing
In this phase, we will curate introductions and facilitate 1-to-1 business meetings with various partners in the UK depending on your needs.
Optional 1-week market immersion in the UK.
Cohort members will be able to capture additional business opportunities and in-market connections during their trip to the UK.
Phase 3: Anchoring Impact
Cohorts will receive 3-month of light-touch follow up after the conclusion of the acceleration programme for us to continuously support your expansion. We will also invite you to future events and make introductions where appropriate.
Participation in our programme would entitle you to benefits which include:
- Analysing the opportunities in the UK and understanding the market potential
- Curated access to a wide range of business partners (suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, knowledge partners, corporates and more)
- Tailored support from an expert team of coaches and mentors
- Introductions to VCs and other investors
- Perks from ecosystem partners
1. Be a registered company in Singapore
2. Have at least 30% local shareholding
3. Have a proven track record in the focus market
4. Guarantee board level commitment for the company’s participation in all phases of the programme
5. Have the financial capacity to bear all the ancillary costs related to participation in the programme
Applications are now open till 31st August 2020.
Our new cohort will commence in October 2020.
After subsidies from Enterprise Singapore,
the programme costs $3000 (without London immersion trip)
or $5000 (with London immersion trip)
For more information, please contact email@example.com