Marketing & Content Intern
We’re looking for up to 3 Marketing & Content Interns who will support us in curating relevant content for IoT Tribe and our latest initiative, the Net Zero Tech Alliance, as we seek to engage with relevant stakeholders in tech and sustainability.
We endeavour to provide you with a comprehensive internship experience to gain skills in B2B marketing and exposure in the business world.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan content in consultation with the IoT Tribe team
- Conduct research on relevant topics
- Curate relevant content for our website and social media – including newsletters, interviews, blog articles, social media posts, short videos, simple graphics etc.
- Research on SEO keywords
- Media monitoring and tracking outcomes of content created
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
No prior experience is required for this role. Instead, we are looking for:
- Undergraduate or pre-university student
- No prior experience required
- Passionate about marketing, social media, and writing
- Good research and writing capabilities
- Strong command of the English language
- A keen eye for detail and critical thinking skills
- A positive attitude and a strong willingness to learn and develop marketing skills
- A firm commitment to this role during the agreed internship duration
While this is voluntary internship position, this role is will serve as a structured first exposure into a fast-paced business environment, where you will learn the fundamentals of content creation and marketing in a real-life context with guidance from our supportive team, and get the opportunity to interact with business and tech leaders as well as startups from across the world.
This internship would be remote, or hybrid for those based in London/Singapore.
We welcome interns who are keen to embark on this as a full-time summer internship, or part-time during the term.